- ▪5/30/13: The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs and the Christie Administration contracts Hunter Technologies to cable and network the fund distribution centers for hurricane Sandy Relief in nine NJ counties for reNew Jersey Stronger.
- ▪ 2/27/13: Bradley Beach awards the contract to Hunter Technologies to replace the phone system in all municipal offices with Avaya IP Office.
- ▪12/6/12: The Borough of Matawan passes resolution 12-11-14 contracting Hunter Technologies to install Avaya IP Office in all borough offices.
1709 Hwy 34 South
Suite 3, Wall, NJ 07727
24-Hour Support 1.800.745.9403
Scopia Meeting ID: 59292
- New Jersey State Contractor
- Contract No. 80802
- Wired No. T1316
- NJ Public Works Contractor
- No. 686691
- Certified Women Owned Small Business
- Certification No. A0007-19
- NJ Low Voltage Contractor
- License No. 2268
Look at the facts:
- ▪Avaya provides services to 90% of the Fortune 500 companies.
- ▪Avaya employs nearly 19,000 professionals including approximately 3,000 people in R&D alone.
- ▪In 2012 Avaya spent more on R&D than ShoreTel received in total gross annual revenue.
- ▪Avaya maintains approximately 5,600 patents.
- ▪Avaya is a company spun off from Lucent Technologies, itself a spinoff of AT&T giving the company roots in telecommunications back to 1875.
- ▪Avaya is Ranked No.1 Worldwide in Unified Communications and Telephone systems (as per Dell'Oro Group, Enterprises Telephony Report, 2Q11).
Hunter Technologies opens their new Avaya Demo and Training center in Wall, New Jersey. Click any photo below to see a larger image.